Throughout his career, Louis’ practice has concentrated on representing numerous and varied corporations involved in the asbestos litigation. He has served as National Coordinating Counsel for two corporations that formerly manufactured asbestos containing products. Louis is knowledgeable and experienced in establishing a corporate defendant’s defenses and in preparing cases for trial by his active participation in discovery as well as attendance at fact, corporate, and expert depositions. Louis regularly gives presentations at various asbestos seminars.
Louis has received the highest available peer review rating, AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM, from Martindale-Hubbell for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability.
Should you require any additional information, please feel free to contact Louis personally.
- Member of Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity
- Admitted in 1987, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit 1986, U.S District Court, District of South Carolina 1985, South Carolina
- University of South Carolina Class of 1985 J.D.
- Clemson University Class of 1981 B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- Charleston County and American Bar Associations
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association
- Defense Research and Trial Institute.